Returns & Refund Policy
Refund policy summary from the Rules of Purchase and Sale of Online store https://hempt.com/
- The return of the Goods shall be governed by the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania and the Resolution of 2014 July 22nd 738 "On the Approval of Retail Regulations", with all its amendments and supplements.
- The 14 (fourteen) days to exercise the right to withdraw from the remote purchase agreement (unless otherwise specified, for example, see Clause 2 of the Rules) shall be calculated from the day when the Buyer receives the ordered Goods.
- A legal or natural person purchasing the Goods for non-consumption (commercial use) may not exercise the right established in Clause 2 of the Rules (i. e. the right to withdraw from a remote (off-premises) purchase and sale agreement) as specified in the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The Buyer’s right to withdraw from a remote contract (off-premises contract) does not apply to the contracts listed in Clause 10.11 of these Rules.
- The Buyer, who is a consumer, has the right to withdraw from the remote (off-premises) purchase and sale agreement of the Goods (as established in Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania, except in cases provided for in Rules and applicable laws) concluded with the Seller by notifying the Seller in writing via the Seller's e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the item the Buyer wishes to return within 14 (fourteen) days from the receipt of the Goods, and only if the received Goods comply with provisions established in Clause 2 of the Rules.
- The Buyer, having decided to exercise the right set forth in Clause 2 of these Rules, shall contact the Seller by e-mail address: email@example.com regarding the receipt of the return form. The Buyer submits the filled return form with the document confirming the purchase (e. g. payment order, invoice) to the Seller‘s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Buyer may also provide the return information in free form.
- Upon the duly withdrawal in accordance with these Rules from remote (off-premises) purchase and sale agreement of the Goods, the Buyer (who is a consumer as established in the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania) shall duly return the Goods to the Seller. After which the Seller refunds the full amount paid for the Goods (including the delivery fee). In this case, the Buyer shall pay the costs of returning the Goods at his own expense, and the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse them.
- In the cases specified in these Rules, the Seller shall refund the amounts related to the Goods to the Buyer within 14 (fourteen) days by bank transfer, unless the Buyer and the Seller agree otherwise in writing. Due to possible delays in bank payments, the refunded amount may be credited to the Buyer later than within 14 (fourteen) days nevertheless, upon timely payment by the Seller (money transfer operation), the amounts related to the ordering of the Goods shall be deemed to have been refunded in time.
- If the Buyer acquires the Goods of poor quality and returns them to the Seller in accordance with these Rules, reasonable costs of returning the Goods shall be borne by the Seller, excluding the exceptions to the return of the Goods as established in these Rules, or applicable legal acts.
- More detailed refund information, terms and conditions are specified in the rules of purchase and sale at: https://hempt.com/terms-and-conditions.